Sunday 28 October 2012

thecolorIS PAYGE Playsuit!

Howdy!

This weekend has all too soon come to an end :(
I've been missing my short getaway Bintan trip since i came back!
Before i start reminiscing, 
i'll do up my post for thecolorIS first!!!

I've been meaning to do up the post 
but delaying as i've been sick on off for the past two weeks -__-
BUT NOTHING LIKE A HOLIDAY BEATS THE DOC AWAY, 
LOL ^______^

Anyway, if you've been reading my blog 
you'll know this is my 2nd post about this great blogshop!

thecolorIS 
has recently launched their latest 
collection 30 
featuring their manufactured 
PAYGE Playsuit <3


The below pic was the sneaks on their Facebook <3
What's your colour pick for this?


Along with this exclusive label, 
there's other lovely apparels under this collection too ^^

My pick for this is definitely Black :)
White i will easily dirtied it,
And black definitely makes one looks slimmer! <3

I chose Size L, 
which i kinda regret as it's quite loose abit on the top :S
However for the bottom i'm finding it ok,
so perhaps my size is kinda in between like either M/L!

Anyway how i look?
Pic 1 portrait view :)

Looking good too i guess on a horizontal view!

Left view ^^

Close up of this playsuit!
It's like halter design with subtle pleats <3
Loving the satin smooth material, so comfy to wear :)

Center view of PAYGE Playsuit!

And then we have the right view, 
i'm thinking this playsuit really looks good from all angles!!!

And we have the back view,
with a keyhole design :)

Overall,
i'm usually not a fan of playsuit as there's the troublesome toilet part to think of!
However i really love PAYGE playsuit as it's very soft, comfy and smooth to wear on :)
This lightweight material is perfect for the weather!
And there's a sash provided/ you could style like the model with a belt of your own <3

That's all for this short post,
ending off with a muakz to you lovelies whom read this!

As usual,
Thanks for reading <3
*ps, i'll be back with a mega long post + photos soon on Bintan!
Still sorting out which to post up here & FB,
i've like many photos from my folks and my cam -.-
Till then~

xoxo,
ffiony aka Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment